Live and Create!


In art as in life, there is no need to reinvent the wheel or
fix what is not broken. Sharing what is working in my art teaching world and
hoping to hear and learn from you is the reason for my blog! I currently have some
amazing young artists so take a look at some of our recent work! Please feel free to comment and add
suggestions! I would be remiss in not thanking all the fellow artists and
teachers out there who I have previously explored and learned from. Your myriad
ideas and projects have served as an inspiration to me and my students!
Be inspired!
Debbie

Monday, March 4, 2013

4th Grade artists created Mexican inspired lizards out of clay. We began with an oval pinch pot; forming body, head and tail and then added legs. Students had the most fun painting them with bright colors and adding interesting designs!


 
 




 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment